Modernizing the User Experience of SAP Software
Everything you need to Design and Build Apps that Apply SAP Fiori UX
SAP Fiori UX is the new user experience (UX) for SAP software. It applies modern design principles to deliver a personalized, responsive and simple experience across devices and deployment options. SAP's bold decision () to make SAP Fiori UX available at no additional cost to customers represents a unique opportunity for SAP partners to develop applications that leverage SAP Fiori UX. SAP Fiori UX is available within the Innovation Pack for .
Learn all you need to know about relevant backend integrations, UI5 development and all technical developer resources to get started with developing and deploying your SAP Fiori applications.
Read more about the latest recommendations on technology specific training and education materials.
- - This openSAP course will introduce you to the fundamentals and latest features of the SAP Fiori UX. You will learn about product installation, configuration, and best practices for extensibility.
- - SAP Fiori focuses on a simple and consistent user experience on many devices. This section introduces the design philosophy which all SAP Fiori apps are based on. Additionally, a prototyping kit provides you with templates for various controls and patterns. Using these stencils allows you to easily create UI mock-ups in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- - This curriculum provides you with the fundamental concepts about OData, how OData provides uniform access to heterogeneous SAP applications, independent of their architecture, release and platform on any client and any device in a simple and fast way.
- - Learn how to quickly create an OData service with SAP Gateway.
Here you will find code samples, snippets and other kinds of templates to learn about the SAP technology.
- - The SAP Fiori Reference Apps are sample applications that help developers and designers with their development projects.
- - SAP UI Development Toolkit for HTML5 (SAPUI5) is a user interface technology that is used to build and adapt client applications based on SAP NetWeaver Neo.
- - learn how to quickly create an OData service with SAP NetWeaver Gateway. Unlike the usual “Hello World” sample we will leverage demo data from the Enterprise Procurement Model which is part of every SAP NetWeaver ABAP server as of 7.02.
Documentation and References
Review valuable documentation, information and other references.
- - The SAP Fiori apps reference library enables you to explore, plan and implement SAP Fiori, the new user experience for SAP software.
- - One place to get started and learn about SAP UX Strategy, UX Products and SAP portfolio of UX Services. Link includes access to complete list of SAP Fiori apps.
- - Find out what’s new with SAP Fiori UX, which apps are currently available, on which system landscape and how to implement, configure and extend them.
- - Linked OSS note provides information on the supported Browser combinations for SAP Fiori UX. (S-user required)
- - Blog explaining the connection between SAP Fiori Client and Kapsel SDK.
- - Blog explaining the connection between SAP Fiori and SAP Mobile Platform.
Check out other resources for specific technology based on SAP Fiori.
- - This toolkit provides a comprehensive overview of the SAPUI5 framework. This Toolkit will help you develop rich user interfaces for web business applications.
- - A role based, personalized, real-time and contextual aggregation point for business applications and analytics. It is designed according to the simple and intuitive SAP Fiori user experience
- - The UI theme designer allows you To change the branding of an SAP Fiori app and develop your own themes. For example, you can change the color scheme, or add a company's logo.
- - With the SAP Fiori Client mobile app for iPhone iPad or Android is an enhanced mobile runtime for the Web version of the more than 190 SAP Fiori apps, offering full-screen operation, enhanced attachment handling and increase app start-up performance
- - Included with the SDK will be an e executable script a developer can use to create the standard SAP Fiori Client application which can then be customized as needed.
Collaborate with your peers and discuss technical developer topics. Learn about common best practices and patterns for developing solutions with SAP Fiori.
- - The one place to talk about design and user experience. Share ideas and learn.
- - Learn tips and tricks about SAP Fiori UX, SAP Fiori Launchpad, and more.
Latest NewsView all
- Sept. 20, 2016
- July 27, 2016
- June 14, 2016
- May 20, 2016
- April 26, 2016