Technical Deep Dive: SAP HANA Cloud Integration for Data Services - June 2015
Please watch this replay to learn how you can use SAP HANA Cloud Integration for data services to allow you to efficiently and securely use ETL (extract, transform, load) tasks to move data between on-premise systems and the cloud.
SAP HANA Cloud Integration is SAP’s cloud integration solution and a core service of SAP HANA Cloud Platform. SAP HCI facilitates the integration of business processes and data across on-premise and cloud applications (cloud-to-cloud and cloud-to-on-premise).
Key benefits of SAP HANA Cloud Integration include:
- Bi-directional integration of cloud and on-premise applications
- Web and Eclipse-based modeling tools
- Simplified integration and data management
- Pre-packaged integration content
- Pay-as-you-go subscription model