SMP Webinars on Enterprise Grade Mobility: Security & Identity Management
The SAP Mobile Platform introduces a multilayer approach to corporate security, designed for mobility. This approach ensures that:
- internal and external device users can securely connect to enterprise information systems -
- every network link that transfers corporate information and every location that stores enterprise data guarantees confidentiality.
SMP security features cover Component, Communication and Authentication & Access aspects, which apply to different components of the runtime landscape:
- Mobile application and local data
- Server and runtime data services
- Cache and messaging DB
Enterprise Information Servers Further, SMP Common Security Infrastructure (CSI) provides an extensible model for integrating with existing security infrastructure (e.g., LDAP, Microsoft AD, SiteMinder). For additional information about developing a custom authentication or authorization provider, see Security API in Developer Guide: Unwired Server Runtime.
- Date: Oct 31st Certificate based Authentication: x509
- Date: Nov 07th Integration - SMP & Siteminder
- Date: Nov 14th Device Security