SAP Mobile Platform: Virtual Bootcamp
How to build your Enterprise Mobile Apps?
The following two sessions serve as a technical introduction to the SAP mobile platform, for developers of SAP Mobile Apps Partner Program members. Participants will receive:
- An overview of the options available for implementing a mobile scenario using SAP tools – Afaria, Sybase Unwired Platform and NetWeaver are explained and clearly positioned.
- An explanation of the technical architecture and underpinnings of each solution and typical customer landscape scenarios are presented.
- The development workflow and skill requirements are covered in detail for the Sybase Unwired Platform and NetWeaver Gateway products.
- An explanation of the concepts behind developing, provisioning and operating applications in a productive environment.
- A special emphasis is placed on best practices for development and securing of applications.
Part 1: SAP Mobile Platform: Virtual Bootcamp – How to build your Enterprise Mobile Apps?
- SAP Mobile End to End (incl. SAP apps overview)
- Overview SAP Mobile Platform & Roadmap
Part 2: SAP Mobile Platform: Virtual Bootcamp – How to build your Enterprise Mobile Apps?
- Technology options for building apps with the SAP Mobile
- Platform Mobile Device Management with SAP Afaria