Partner and ISV Workshop: Build and Certify an Application for SAP HANA
Please join us in Palo Alto, California, where the SAP Integration and Certification Center (SAP ICC) will be offering partners and ISVs an introductory 4-day workshop to facilitate a general understanding of SAP HANA.
After each training module, partners and ISVs will reinforce their skills via a series of hands-on exercises to demonstrate their knowledge of the various components for the SAP HANA Platform.
will outline the underlying knowledge needed to allow for the development, integration, and certification of an application with SAP HANA.
Date: November 10 - 13, 2014
Time: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (Pacific)
Location: SAP Labs; 3412 Hillview Avenue; Palo Alto, CA 94304 / Building 2 - Baltic Room
The agenda for this enablement workshop will highlight some of the following topics:
- Introduction to SAP HANA Development Platform
- SAP HANA Application Development Tools: SAP HANA Studio and Eclipse
- Introduction to SQL Basics and Debugging
- Introduction to SAP HANA Native Development
- Introduction to Data Modeling with SAP HANA
- Introduction to SAP Fiori Transactional Apps on SAP Business Suite on SAP HANA
- How to Certify your Application with SAP HANA and SAP Fiori
For more information & how to register click.