Partnering with SAP: Innovate, Monetize, and Create New Applications & Revenue Channels
Enterprise Jungle’s Path to Success with SAP HANA Cloud Platform
Discover how you can extend your reach to capture a piece of the US$17 billion cloud application services market with SAP. More and more, companies are partnering with SAP to build and monetize their applications leveraging the SAP HANA Cloud Platform. Join SAP and partner EnterpriseJungle to learn about an exciting opportunity from SAP’s growing ecosystem with SAP PartnerEdge program for Application Development.
Hear from James Sinclair, Founder of EnterpriseJungle, and Winner of the 2014 SAP PartnerEdge for Application Development Challenge for SAP HANA and SAP HANA Cloud. James will share with you EnterpriseJungle’s quick path to success with SAP from a start-up to a highly successful partner.
Learn how you can partner with SAP today and grow your business tomorrow.
Did you know:
- 1. SAP HANA Cloud Platform supports both java development and native HANA applications also taking advantage of predictive analytics
- 2. You can build new or port existing java-based applications to SAP HANA Cloud Platform
- 3. Option to embed SAP HANA Cloud with your solutions, increasing market share and revenues as an SAP Cloud Service Provider
Watch the replay
- SAP HANA Cloud Platform Overview
- Cloud Application Scenarios
- Build innovative next generation cloud applications
- Extend existing on premise solutions non disruptively through extensions in the cloud
- Extend cloud solutions and build customized business processes for SaaS solutions
- SAP’s Partner Program Overview: everything you need to know about the program
- Market & Sell: how to monetize your cloud applications
- Partner Success Story: Hear from EnterpriseJungle
- Getting Started: resources and next steps
- Q&A: bring your questions; we are saving time at the end just for you.