Boot Camp: SMP 3.0 Partner Hands-on-Workshops - Palo Alto (US)
The purpose of this workshop is to provide detailed insights into the technical and functional aspects of the technology stack, best practices for using SMP 3.0 and building robust applications.
- Get an in-depth understanding of the SMP architecture, features and operations
- Learn how to install and administer SMP 3.0
- Building Android Native online and offline applications using the OData SDK
- Building Apache Cordova applications that use the Kapsel Plugins
- Building HTML5 mobile applications with SAP's App Builder
- Introduction to the SMP 3.0 integration layer: Integration Gateway
- Using the Integration Gateway to expose OData services that connect to backend SOAP services
Note: Clickto accss the Development Consultant Learning Map for SMP3.0 (S-User restricted).
Date: March 03-07,. 2014 in Palo Alto (US) -Registration-Deadline Wednesday, February 26, 2014, 12:00 am (UTC +01:00)
Use theto find a workshop scheduled in your area.