SAP Lumira Hands-On Workshop Experience / New York City, USA
Please join us for an overview of our innovations in self-service business intelligence and to experience SAP Lumira during a one-day hands-on workshop where you can roll up your sleeves and work with experts on your specific use cases. We’ll have you use your own data and magically transform it into insights!
We will cover:
- Installing and getting started with SAP Lumira software on your own laptop*
- Bring a Sample Dataset – This workshop is an opportunity for you to experience SAP Lumira leveraging your own data. Please bring a dataset (in Excel or CSV). See sample as a guideline.
- Connecting data from single/different data sources and transforming data via calculations, manipulation, and aggregation
- Analyzing data and sharing interactive visualizations using SAP Lumira, SAP Lumira Cloud, and SAP Lumira Server
- Using SAP Lumira SDK to create custom charts and extensions and leveraging SAP Lumira Marketplace to leverage the community
At the end of the workshop, you will be able to confidently use large and complex datasets to create beautiful visualizations that help with interactive and structured storytelling and decision making! Stick around for happy hour and you’ll have a chance to get more details on how you can add your inputs to SAP Lumira’s roadmap.
DATE: April 16, 2014 8 am - 6 pm / Location: SAP Global Marketing Inc. 95 Morton Street Suite 200 New York, NY 10014
*Be sure to bring your laptop (running on Microsoft Windows 7 or later, 32- or 64-bit, with a minimum of 4 GB RAM).
**This event is FREE of charge and lunch will be provided.
Please register for this event