TDWI Solution Summit: Big Data Analytics for Real-Time Business Advantage / San Diego, CA
The TDWI Solution Summit is a two-day event geared to senior business and technology leaders who approve or recommend analytical systems and solutions that run against large data sets and who are planning a project in the next 12 months.
Who should attend?
Summit attendees either make or recommend purchasing decisions for analytical solutions and plan to purchase an analytical solution within the next 12 months.
- Business executives and managers
- CIOs, VPs, and directors of IT
- Data scientists
- Data and business analysts
- BI directors and managers
- Data warehouse directors and managers
- Senior information architects
At the TDWI Solution Summit, you will learn how to break new ground in applying analytics to match the speed of business in today’s competitive markets. Keynotes and panel sessions will give you a clear view of important trends and developments to help you set your technology strategy for big data analytics.
- How to apply predictive models and scoring against fast-moving data and complex event streams for smarter decisions in real time
- Tips for turning massive amounts of data from online customer behavior and social media activity into valuable and timely business insight
- How to become a proactive organization by using big data analytics to speed recognition and resolution of problems in customer experiences, supply chains, and business processes
- How to address new challenges posed by streaming data, social media data, content, and events
- And much more!
DATE: 4-6 June, 2014 / Location: San Diego, CA
Please note: TDWI will be accepting applications to attend the event through April 13. Following the deadline, all applications will be reviewed, and applicants will be notified whether they have been approved by April 23. Upon approval, we will provide additional details regarding travel, registration, etc.
Please be advised that space is limited to 100 attendees. Spots are not filled on a first-come, first-served basis, but rather based on the qualifications of the applicants.
Learn more about this event
Please clickto apply for your event invitation.