SAP and Microsoft: Update: SAP NetWeaver Gateway Technical Deep Dive
Please join SAP executives and special guests from Microsoft for a series of webinars describing how our recently expanded partnership will enable you to grow your business by innovating on Microsoft and SAP technology platforms.
Part 1: Business Opportunity Webinar
Date: June 26, 2014
A 90 minute broadcast, providing an overview of the business opportunity obtainable by developing, certifying and monetizing applications based on SAP and Microsoft platforms.
Watch the replay here
Part 2: Deep Dive Technical Webinars
These interactive webinars will provide in-depth product overviews describing how to build apps that leverage both Microsoft and SAP platforms, using Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Visual Studio, Microsoft Windows 8.1 and Windows Phone 8.1, SAP Gateway for Microsoft, and SAP Mobile Platform. These Deep Dive Technical webinars will also provide detailed information on developer resources available from both Microsoft and SAP
Please note: If you are not an existing SAP partner, with an existing “S-User” status, please register using the “Non S-User links for these Technical webinars
Dates and Topics:
- July 9, 2014 - Deep Dive Microsoft Windows 8.1 UpdateWatch the replay
- July 10, 2014 - Deep Dive SAP Gateway for Microsoft Visual Studio and Office App ModelWatch the replay
- Sept. 16, 2014 - Deep Dive SAP Gateway for Microsoft Azure /
- Sept. 18, 2014 - Deep Dive SAP NetWeaver Gateway /
- Sept. 24, 2014 - Deep Dive SAP Mobile Platform 3.0 for W8/WP8 /
We look forward to your attendance!