SAP BUSINESS ONE Version for SAP HANA Development Workshop
Dear SAP Business One SSP,
Please find details and registration information about an on-site HANA Development workshop for the NA region as follows:
Target Group: SAP Business One Developers
Date: October 21-23, 2015
Location: SAP America Inc, 3999 West Chester Pike, Newton Square PA 19073
Cost: 200 USD
- Day 1: HANA Advanced "Consulting + Development"
- Modeling recommendations
- How to migrate B1 Add-ons to HANA
- SAP B1 Service Layer on HANA
- How to consume the Service Layer
- Day 2: HANA Advanced "Development"
- B1 on HANA Extensibility overview
- B1 apps Framework on HANA
- SAP UI5
- SAP Fiori
- Day 3: HANA Advanced "Development"
- HANA PAL & R
- HANA Spatial Processing
- HANA Text Analysis
- How to secure your B1 apps on HANA
Trainer: Duncan Speidel (Solution Architect)
- Please register to mailto:email@example.com
- As soon as the minimum number of required participants (6) is reached you will be informed by e-mail so that you can book journey & hotel.
- PLEASE MAKE SURE TO ADD PARTICIPANT NAME and your COMPANY INVOICING POSTAL ADDRESS and EMAIL in the registration e-mail. You will receive an invoice to that address as soon as the workshop is confirmed.
- Refund policy, after registration: Please note that 14 days prior to workshop start: no refund possible.
- Recommendation: If you want to attend this workshop please register as soon as possible due to the limited number of participants (15).
- Participants need to bring their own laptop.
- Students will use their own equipment to connect to a shared B1H server environment or to their own B1H environment remotely. Instructions on prerequisites and B1H version required will be provided some weeks before the workshop.