SAP Lumira Partner Test Engagement Initiative Workshop - Bangalore
Data Discovery is the process of finding interesting patterns, trends, correlations and answers in your data, and then sharing these insights with others without the help of IT. This partner test focuses on the acquisition, manipulation, visual analysis, content discovery and sharing of data using SAP Enterprise Self-Service offerings. Partners will work hands-on with the latest preview versions of SAP Lumira, SAP Lumira Server for Teams, and SAP Lumira Server for BI Platform.
Date: October 27 – 29, 2015 (3 days) /
Location: Bangalore (India)
- Analyst: “If I can’t find the answer to a data question, then there’s no one else in my department who can.”
- Is responsible for making decisions or providing input into decisions for the business.
- Does ad-hoc data analysis to support these decisions; is not necessarily trained in analysis techniques, nor hired as an Analyst.
- Is most comfortable with basic math functions (e.g. average, count) and standard formulas (e.g. year over year, percent change), and is not familiar with advanced statistics or complex formula writing.
- Example activities:
- Use historical data to predict, determine trends, or report on performance. (Explore)
- Respond to ad-hoc data-related requests, typically from upper management or others in same team. (Explore)
- Pull data from multiple domain-specific systems as well as data sources that are outside corporate systems. (Enrich)
- Reshape data (creating joins and hierarchies). (Enrich)
- Create charts (typically line, trend and bar charts) to quickly communicate insights. (Explain)
- Explain and present results of analysis with others, including through a corporate repository. (Explain)
Preferred: Experience with data discovery tools such as SAP Lumira, Tableau, Spotfire, etc.
Preferred: Experience in deploying or administrating SAP BusinessObjects BI systems
Tools: PC / laptop will be provided by SAP
Tester Demand: 24 Partner testers
Program: SAP Lumira
We look forward to your participation!