Build and Monetize Innovative Applications for SAP Cloud for Customer with SAP HANA Cloud Platform
Power Week Workshop in Walldorf, Germany November 2-4, 2015
The goal of the Power Week workshop is to identify use cases suitable for running co-innovation projects with SAP. We will discuss co-innovation partnering options and how we can support you in your development effort and subsequently in your go-to-market strategy. This Power Week event lasts 3 days. This workshop will enable partners to use SAP HANA Cloud Platform to develop and deploy innovative business solutions and application extensions. Hands-on training led by SAP experts will first introduce participants to SAP HANA Cloud Platform, typical usage scenarios, and unique platform features. In the second part of the workshop we will possibly run several parallel tracks to address how to build extensions / applications in specific Industry / LOB solution areas on HANA Cloud Platform.
Prerequisite: This event is only for partners that have submitted an innovation use case to SAP for a solution which they want to develop and run on SAP HANA Cloud Platform. In order to participate partners need to receive confirmation from SAP that the use case has been validated. The use case template can be found.
Date: November 2 - 4, 2015 /
First Half of Workshop
- SAP HANA Cloud Platform Overview
- SAP HANA Cloud Platform Services in detail
- Setting up Development environment for HCP
- SAP HANA Cloud Integration (HCI)
- Application Development with HCP
- Internet of Things (IOT) services on HCP
- HCP- Future Roadmap
Second Half of Workshop:
- Extending SAP products and building applications with SAP HANA Cloud Platform
- Overview and options
- Industry / LOB solution specific extensions / applications
- Front end and back end development
- Deployment and release to customers
- Building and Deploying my first extension / application
- SAP partner program and GTM aspects
To register for the “Power Week” workshop in Palo Alto on September 2 to October 1 please click.
We look forward to your participation!