SAP Business One, Version for SAP HANA Development Workshop
Target Group: SAP Business One Developers
- Day 1: HANA Advanced "Consulting + Development"
- Modeling recommendations
- How to migrate B1 Add-ons to HANA
- SAP B1 Service Layer on HANA
- How to consume the Service Layer
- Day 2: HANA Advanced "Development"
- B1 on HANA Extensibility overview
- B1 apps Framework on HANA
- SAP UI5
- SAP Fiori
- Day 3: HANA Advanced "Development"
- HANA PAL & R
- HANA Spatial Processing
- HANA Text Analysis
- How to secure your B1 apps on HANA
Date: November 4 – 6, 2015 /
- Wed., 4 Nov. 2015: 10:00 - 17:00 CET
- Thurs., 5 Nov. 9:00 - 17:00 CET
- Fri., 6 Nov. 2015: 9:00 - 15:00 CET
Location: SAP Labs France SAS 805, avenue du Dr. Maurice Donat 06250 Mougins
Cost: EUR 200,- (lunch incl.)
Trainer: Trinidad Martinez solution architect
Note to Registration:
- Please register per e-mail
- As soon as the minimum number of required participants (6) is reached you will be informed by e-mail so that you can book journey & hotel.
- PLEASE MAKE SURE TO ADD PARTICIPANT NAME and your COMPANY INVOICING POSTAL ADDRESS and EMAIL in the registration e-mail. You will receive an invoice to that address as soon as the workshop is confirmed.
- Refund policy, after registration: Please note that 14 days prior to workshop start: no refund possible.
- Recommendation: If you want to attend this workshop please register as soon as possible due to the limited number of participants (15).
Note: Participants need to bring their own laptop
Students will use their own equipment to connect to a shared B1H server environment or to their own B1H environment remotely. Instructions on prerequisites and B1H version required will be provided some weeks before the workshop.
We look forward to your participation!