SAP HANA Enablement Workshop (April 20-23) / SAP Labs, Palo Alto
Are you looking to gain an in-depth understanding of end-to-end scenarios for Big Data and Internet of Things (IoT)? Do you plan to build and certify applications for Big Data and IoT on the SAP HANA Platform?
SAP Integration and Certification Center (SAP ICC) is offering partners and ISVs an introductory 4-day workshop to facilitate a general understanding of SAP HANA, with a special focus on Big Data and Internet of Things (IoT).
What's to Gain:
- Understand the end-to-end native application development for SAP HANA
- Gain in-depth expertise with end-to-end scenarios for Big Data and Internet of Things (IoT)
- Reinforce knowledge with skill-builder modules via hands-on exercises
- Understand the certification roadmap and process for application certification
- Leverage a 30% discount for application certification to enable Go-to-Market plans
- Engage with SAP HPE product experts and SAP ICC certification team via Q&A sessions
Registration Fees and Deadlines:
Due to the popularity of this enablement workshop, seating will be limited and registration will be on a first-come, first-served basis. If you would like to make a group booking, please submit separate registrations for each individual of your organization. Please note, these enablement workshops will be held in English.
Registration (Before April 6th)
Registration (Before Aril 20th)
Take advantage of this opportunity to plan, build, and explore the various certification programs for SAP HANA and leverage a 30% discount when submitting an application for certification with the SAP HANA Platform!
For any questions or inquiries relating to this enablement workshop, pleaseus.