openSAP: New Courses for 2015!
Register Today for one or all New Courses for 2015!
There are four courses remaing that have just opened for registration and there’s something for everyone:
- Next Steps in SAP HANA Cloud Platform
- Build Your Own SAP Fiori App in the Cloud (New)
- Rapid Deployment of SAP Solutions (Update Q1/2015)
- Introduction to SAP HANA Cloud Platform (Repeat)
- Digital Transformation and Its Impact
- May 27. This course will bring you to the next level on how to use SAP HANA Cloud Platform. You'll learn how you can use the platform to develop and manage SAP HANA native apps and HTML5 apps, as well as how to apply advanced security features, develop widgets in SAP HANA Cloud Portal, and much more.
(New) - March 25 Join Bob Caswell, Dr. Yoram Friedman, Oliver Graeff, David Lincourt and Asi Messica to learn the tools, methodologies, and best practices for designing, creating, and enhancing your very own SAP Fiori app.
(Update Q1/2015) – January 27 This updated and expanded course focuses on simple and predictable deployment of the latest SAP innovations and is aimed at both SAP customers and partners. Learn the basics of SAP Rapid Deployment solutions, take deep dives into one or more strategic solution domains, and observe as we walk you through the deployment of an SAP Rapid Deployment solution, end to end.
(Repeat) – February 4 Join Rui Nogueira for the original SAP HANA Cloud Platform course, where you will learn how to take advantage of the various services available from this Platform-as-a-Service offering. The content has been revised and some video units have also been re-recorded to reflect changes that have been made since the first course in 2013. We also plan to repeat Next Steps in SAP HANA Cloud Platform once the Introduction course is complete. Stay tuned for more details!
– February 24 Join Sven Denecken and Bert Schulze to learn the fundamentals of digital transformation and understand the mechanics to avoid disruption in today’s world. Adopt survival techniques for your business and learn from real life examples of successful companies.
We hope to see you joining us for these courses in early 2015 and wish you a relaxing break to enjoy the New Year celebrations!