Data Science - A New Era of Predictive Analytics
This webinar kicks off our new subseries 'Data Science': a bi-monthly offering of sessions that drill down into various nuances of data science and predictive analysis, without being too product specific.
Please join, a founding member of this series, as he focuses on nuances of predictive modelling and the various phases in it.
Date: June 04, 2015 / 07:00-08:00 a.m. (PST)
- Data Science - A Perspective
- What exactly is 'Prediction'?
- The Modeling Process
- Challenges of the Modeling Process
- What to consider, aka as 'Caution!'
- Typical Nature of Predictive Modelling Use Cases
View recordings from the March webinars
This event will be recorded. All recordings are available on thewithin a week of the event date.
Please forward this invitation to any interested parties.
We look forward to seeing you online very soon!!