Partner and ISV Workshop: Build and Certify an Application for Big Data and IoT on SAP HANA / Newtown Square, PA
Are you looking to gain an in-depth understanding of end-to-end scenarios for Big Data and IoT? Do you plan to build and certify applications on SAP HANA and SAP HANA Cloud Platform?
Join us for an introductory 4-day workshop to obtain a general understanding of SAP HANA and SAP HANA Cloud Platform with a special focus on Big Data and IoT.
Date: June 1-4, 2015 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM (EST) / Location: Newtown Square, PA
This enablement workshop will be presented by SAP HANA Partner Engineering (SAP HPE) and SAP Integration and Certification Center (SAP ICC). After each training module, partners and ISVs will reinforce their skills via a series of hands-on exercises to demonstrate their knowledge of the SAP HANA Platform via end-to-end scenarios for Big Data and IoT
After attending this enablement workshop, you'll be able to:
- Understand end-to-end cloud scenarios for SAP HANA Cloud Platform
- Gain in-depth expertise with end-to-end scenarios for Big Data and IoT
- Understand the end-to-end native application development for SAP HANA
- Reinforce knowledge with skill-builder modules via hands-on exercises
- Understand the certification roadmap and process for application certification
- Leverage a 30% discount for application certification to enable Go-To-Market plans
- Engage with SAP HPE product experts and SAP ICC certification team via Q&A sessions
Fees and Deadlines:
- Due to the popularity of this enablement workshop, seating will be limited and registration will be on a first-come, first-served basis. If you would like to make a group booking, please submit separate registrations for each individual of your organization. Please note, these enablement workshops will be held in English
For more information and a complete course agenda