Build and Monetize Innovative Applications for the Utilities Industry with SAP HANA Cloud Platform
Business Opportunity Webinar for SAP Partners
Join us for a live webinar on July 28 to learn about a new end-to-end initiative offered to selected SAP partners.
This initiative begins at the end of July, and will support SAP partners through the life cycle from building to selling innovative applications for the Utilities industry, using SAP HANA Cloud Platform.
This is an invitation-only initiative, whose purpose is to rapidly enable you to build and monetize high-value apps which will complement SAP's Utilities industry solution portfolio.
This webinar is intended for business decision makers within partner organizations. At the end of the webinar, partners will be invited to submit use case proposals as a prerequisite for joining the Utilities industry initiative and participating in onsite “Power Week” workshops in either Palo Alto (September) or Walldorf (October) to coach partners on design of their complementary Utilities industry apps.
Date: July 28,2015 -/
- Utilities Industry Trends
- Business Opportunity for partners
- How to build Utilities industry apps with SAP HANA Cloud Platform
- Development resources for participating partners, including onsite workshops and coaching
- Confidentiality and IP protection for partners
- Go-to-market options including co-selling with SAP Sales & Utilities Industry team
- Criteria for participation by partners
- Call to action: Submit your use case for the SAP Utilities Power week
- Next steps and resources
- Eduard Kaussner, SAP Global Partner Operations
- Stefan Engelhardt / Bernd Keller, Industry Business Unit Utilities, SAP
- Frank Ruland, Industry Ecosystem Energy and Natural Resources, SAP
Download the Use Case Template or request one by contacting. Submit the Use Case to by August 28th (US) and September 10th (EMEA/MEE).
We look forward to your participation! If you have any questions, please contact your partner service advisor.