Workshop: Build Innovative SuccessFactors Cloud Extensions with SAP HANA Cloud Platform
SAP invites you to attend the upcoming SAP onsite workshop "Build Innovative SuccessFactors Cloud Extensions with SAP HANA Cloud Platform".
The goal of the Power Week workshop is to identify use cases suitable for running co-innovation projects with SAP. We will discuss co-innovation partnering options and how we can support you in your development effort and subsequently in your go-to-market strategy. This Power Week event lasts 3 days.
For the pre-workshop webinar, clickto watch the replay / view the slides.
This workshop will enable partners to use SAP HANA Cloud Platform and Cloud Extensions for SuccessFactors HCM to develop and deploy innovative business solutions. Hands-on training led by SAP experts will first introduce participants to SAP HANA Cloud Platform, typical usage scenarios, and unique platform features. In the second part of the workshop we will cover SuccessFactors Extensions on HANA Cloud Platform.
Note: If you would like to participate in the free Power Week onsite workshop in Palo Alto, for designing and building SuccessFactors Extensions, please submit your completed Use Case using the, to Roger Ruehm at by close of business on July 24, 2015.
Date: August 25-27, 2015 /
Location: SAP Building 1 Co-Innovation Lab (COIL)
Address: 3410 Hillview Ave, Palo Alto, USA
This event is for partners that already have a concept of a Success Factors Extension which they want to develop and run on SAP HANA Cloud Platform. As a prerequisite for participation in the workshop you are asked to submit the attached SAP HANA Cloud Platform / Cloud Extension (use case template) which will be evaluated by SAP prior to confirming your participation.
First Half of Workshop
- SAP HANA Cloud Platform Overview
- SAP HANA Cloud Platform Services in detail
- Setting up Development environment for HCP
- SAP HANA Cloud Integration (HCI)
- Application Development with HCP
- Internet of Things(IOT) services on HCP
- HCP- Future Roadmap
Second Half of Workshop
- Extending SAP products with SAP HANA Cloud Platform
- Success Factors extensions overview and options
- Cloud extension – front end and back end development
- Cloud extension - deployment and release to customers
- Building my first Success Factors extension (hands on)
- Deploying my first Success Factors extension (hands on)
- Success Factors extensions – SAP partner program and GTM aspects
We look forward to having you in this event! For any questions, please contact your partner service advisor.