Extend SAP S/4HANA, SAP's Next-Gen Business Suite, with SAP HANA Cloud Platform
In today’s digital economy SAP is enabling organizations to simplify their business processes and remove complexity.
This will allow our customers to adapt quickly to fast changing market requirements and to effectively implement innovative solutions. With SAP S/4HANA, our next generation business suite, customers will benefit from a digital core set of simplified business processes which connect people, devices, and business networks in real time.
Join us for a live webinar and learn how you can partner with SAP to extend the core functions of SAP S/4HANA with SAP HANA Cloud Platform, an open, agile Platform as a Service (PaaS).
Date: February 11, 2016 /
- Business Opportunity for partners
- SAP S/4HANA extensions with SAP HANA Cloud Platform
- Development resources for participating partners, including onsite workshops and coaching
- Industry-specific use cases
- Go-to-market options including a simplified commercial model to embed SAP HANA Cloud Platform
- Criteria for participation by partners
- Call to action: Submit your use case for the SAP Power week
- Next steps and resources
This webinar is intended for business decision makers within partner organizations. At the end of the webinar, you will be invited to submit use case proposals as a prerequisite for joining the program and participating in a free onsite workshop.
Workshops will be offered in either Palo Alto or in Walldorf planned for the week of April 4th (final dates to be announced during the webinar) to facilitate the coaching of partners on the design of their SAP S/4HANA extensions.
We look forward to having you in this event! For any questions, please contact your partner service advisor or send us an.