What steps are needed to develop my application and publish it on the SAP App Center?
Last modified: July 25, 2016, 10:53 a.m. Topic:Program FAQ's
1.) Set-up Your Development Environment
To access Partner related resources, manage your data with SAP and get information on the technical support please have a look at ourpage.
Note: To ensure that only the necessary and relevant onboarding content can be reviewed ais also available.
2.) Application Readiness Check and/or SAP ICC Certification
- Once you have finished developing and packaging your application, you can request approval for listing on the SAP App Center via your SAP Partner Service Advisor or our electronic . Most packaged platform applications are eligible for a free Application Readiness Check.
- You may also chose to let SAP certify your application at an additional fee and enjoy a range of technical and marketing .
- Please note: Certain types of applications, such as Add-ons to SAP Business Suite or to SAP Business One, require an SAP certification. Please check out if this applies to your solution .
3.) Application listing on the SAP App Center
- Once your solution has been reviewed or certified, please read the instruction found in the section of the Partner Center.
4.) SAP Partner Finder
- As a benefit for your partnership you will be listed in the