Program FAQ's

Where can my customers get a full-use license from?

Last modified: July 16, 2015, 12:04 p.m. Topic:Program FAQ's
4 out of 5 Rating (1 response)

Full-use licenses can be obtained from SAP or another reseller. You can resell full-use technology licenses yourself if you are a member of an SAP reseller program (e.g. the SAP Authorized Reseller program). Full-use licenses require respective full-use license keys that are available on the SAP Service Marketplace.

Rate this article