Mobile technology has become an integral part of everyday life, which is supercharged by consumer adoption. The marketplace is faster than ever, and business must catch up. Requirements for access to information anytime and anywhere have accelerated the growth of mobile devices and increased bandwidth, resulting in the rising demand for enterprise mobile apps that empower all employees.
SAP is the market leader in enterprise mobility and offers the combination of a cutting-edge mobile device management solutions and a leading mobile enterprise applications platform.
Take advantage of this US$7.7 billion market opportunity and reach more than 200,000 SAP customers. Certify your mobile app and market your solutions at the SAP HANA App Center, where businesses can find enterprise-ready apps that best meet their needs. And benefit from the expertise of your peers in our collaborative mobile developer community.
Our goal is to provide companies with a rich portfolio of attractive, high-quality, ready-to-implement mobile apps across all industries – with the expectation that more than 80% of these apps will be built by our partners. This represents a huge opportunity for developers.
Characteristics of target partners:
- Development of new mobile apps
- Availability of on-premise mobile apps
- Experience with major device operating systems
Provide mobile-enabled applications for your customers by building and reusing mobile apps on top of SAP HANA Cloud Platform and SAP Mobile Platform
- Quickly develop mobile apps by using the same software developer kit (SDK) for cloud and on-premise deployment
- Apply SAP Mobile Platform and SAP HANA Cloud Platform to address security, connectivity, native capabilities, true mobile app experience, push notifications, single sign-on, and offline access
- Extend online apps with offline capabilities
- Support full- and hybrid-cloud solutions
- Please note: Syclo applications, Sybase Mobiliser, and SAP MBO are not supported
Additional differentiators of SAP HANA Cloud Platform:
- Secure and simplified connectivity between SAP on-premise solutions and SAP HANA Cloud connector
- Mobile app integration with backend supported by SAP solutions
- Use WebIDE capabilities to build Fiori UX applications
Getting started: Partner and customer considerations
What partners need to develop mobile apps
Specific use-case offerings – besides the SAP PartnerEdge program for Application Development membership – include:
for the SAP PartnerEdge program for Application Development membership
If you are already an existing program member, please sign up for additional innovation packs or services.
Learn more about the technologies for this use case:
Get the technical resources and tutorials you need to begin developing on SAP mobile technology and deploying your mobile apps on the SAP HANA Cloud Platform mobile services or SAP Mobile Platform:
- - See according section on SAP HANA Cloud Platform mobile services
- - Find all assets like trainings, documentation and link to communities
- - Find information about building OnPrem Mobile apps for deployment under HCPms
- Further details for SAP HANA Cloud Platform mobile services on
Latest NewsView all
- Sept. 20, 2016
- Aug. 16, 2016
- July 27, 2016
- July 19, 2016
- July 15, 2016