SAP HANA Cloud Platform, Internet of Things service
Since December 2015 SAP HANA Cloud Platform, Internet of Things service is available for our partners via the Innovation pack for SAP HANA Cloud Platform, incl. connectivity to 10 devices that include a standardized remote device management and message management to enable IoT applications for partners/customers.
- Remote device management: Manage the device lifecycle – from onboarding to decommissioning
- Message management: Collect sensor data and store it in the persistence layer of SAP HANA Cloud Platform
SAP HANA Cloud Platform, Internet of Things service enables customers and partners to develop, customize and operate IoT business applications in the cloud. IoT services are designed to facilitate and support the implementation of Internet of Things applications. The Architecture of IoT services provide interfaces for registering devices and their specific data types, sending data to a database running on the SAP HANA Cloud Platform in a secure and efficient manner, storing and providing easy access to the data stored.
Find details for SAP HANA Cloud Platform, Internet of Things service here:.
The service is useful for partners with an industry orientation towards logistics, Utilities, Retail and Consumer Scenarios.
Help businesses manage the explosion of data from the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Apply the ubiquity of the cloud through certified and secure data centers and the power of in-memory computing via SAP HANA for ingesting, managing, and analyzing Big Data from IoT solutions
- Provide insightful analytics on your IoT data
- Use advanced SAP HANA engines and business libraries – such as predictive, planning, geospatial, graph, text search, text analytics – to analyze Big Data
- Store and forward data synchronization by embedding SAP SQL Anywhere and SAP MobiLink service (remote data synch service necessary)
- Build enticing user experiences by following guidelines for SAP Fiori with SAPUI5 deployed on the SAP HANA Cloud Platform
- Leverage open standard based technologies with secure connectivity options to connect multiple IoT devices to a single IoT hub in the cloud.
Latest NewsView all
- Sept. 20, 2016
- Aug. 16, 2016
- July 27, 2016
- July 19, 2016
- July 15, 2016