Get Started with Integrated Applications
Build an integration or extension to the world’s leading enterprise applications from SAP and hybris.
SAP Business Suite software runs on SAP as an application server and integration platform. Powered by SAP HANA, this combination provides the industry-leading technology to develop mission-critical business applications - by SAP, for customers and by partners.
SAP hybris Commerce Suite allows companies to create a seamless and highly personalized customer experience across every channel and touch point – and make it consistent from initial order to final fulfillment.
As a partner, you can create and certify add-on solutions and integration scenarios for applications from SAP and hybris that help customers to increase competitiveness and achieve sustainable differentiation in the market place.
Running on SAP HANA, SAP NetWeaver delivers outstanding ABAP and Java developer productivity for business applications, desirable user interfaces for mobile and desktop with HTML5, standards-based integration, and real-time performance.
More than 25,000 productive SAP Business Suite customers across 25+ industries represent a huge opportunity for developers to take SAP Business Suite powered by SAP HANA further: smarter, simpler, faster.
- : SAP NetWeaver AS ABAP on SAP HANA
- : Optimized for SAP HANA, cloud and mobile
NEW: hybris Commerce Suite
Delight your customers across any channel or touch point – with e-commerce solutions by hybris.
Deliver a seamless and relevant buying experience – for consumers or businesses – with , an SAP company. Our omni-channel commerce software can help you satisfy the demands of “always-on” consumers as well as increasingly complex business requirements.
- Maximize conversions and revenue by delivering an easy, engaging shopping experience
- Deliver a cross-channel experience – whether in-store, online, via social networks, or from mobile devices
- Offer a simple ordering process and cross-sell offers to boost your average order value
- Reduce selling costs by extending sales to more affordable online channels
- Support the complete end-to-end commerce process by integrating with SAP CRM and SAP ERP
- Realize short time-to-value and reduce TCO with a pre-built Web shop template
NEW: SAP HANA Cloud Integration, SAP’s integration as a service solution
Based on SAP HANA Cloud Integration you can quickly create a packaged integration offering (consisting of content and adapters) to seamlessly connect a cloud application to another cloud or an on-premise solution from other vendors. This way you can harmonize business processes and data in a highly secure and reliable environment and gain a unified view of all business data, eliminate redundant data entry, simplify and centralize monitoring and management of integrations – all with a low TCO for your customers due to an affordable subscription model and minimal up-front investment.
For a brief on getting started with SAP HANA Cloud Integration please look
If you would like to get access to this service, please
SAP Cloud Appliance Library for Partners
SAP partners can now develop and test SAP backend integration on their private instances deployed from the SAP Cloud Appliance Library for Partners.
SAP Fiori UX*
SAP Fiori UX is the new user experience for SAP software. It applies modern design principles for a completely reimagined user experience. It is the new face of SAP to business user in all lines of business, across devices and deployment options, providing optimal usability for simplified business interactions.
The overall experience of consumer apps is the new model for enterprise applications, and it is rapidly redefining the business experience. Business users want the same ease of use and convenience with their enterprise software that they experience with their consumer apps. Within the enterprise, lines of business are demanding that IT organizations provide new and better experiences to users. Customers expect dramatically simplified experiences at every touch point, whether in the discovery and evaluation phases, during the purchasing experience, or in the actual usage of the solution by the end user.
SAP is setting a new standard by offering a personalized, responsive, and simple user experience. Our bottom line is delighting business users across lines of business while getting the job done. SAP's new approach to UX goes beyond usability. It takes a holistic approach to UX that puts the business user at the center of our innovations.
- - On June 3rd 2014, SAP announced the availability of SAP Fiori at no additional cost to customers.
- - Access this free value calculator to get estimates on the potential cost savings made possible by adopting the latest UX innovations. Utilize this calculator to help you position your apps with your customers.
* Note: For now only SAP Fiori apps considered “Transactional” not based on SAP HANA are covered in this program.
Latest NewsView all
- May 13, 2015
- May 13, 2015
- April 7, 2015
- Dec. 17, 2014