Market & Sell
New channels, new markets, new business models. SAP helps you sell more with better margins, while valuing your independence.
Go-to-Market Enablement Services
- Marketing & Sales Academy
- Partner reference creation
- Public Relations Guidelines
- Translation service offerings from SAP language service partners
- Sharing of e-commerce best practices
- Featuring of select partner applications
- Listing in the SAP Partner Finder
- SAP Ecosystem Marketing Network for your company’s greater online visibility
- Go-to-market support through SAP branding and use of SAP PartnerEdge logo
- Quick Guide - Writing Style & Product Naming
- Communication and font treatment guidelines
Application (Go-To-Market) Readiness Check
Prior to utilizing SAP’s go-to-market services for your Packaged Platform Applications via SAP PartnerEdge Build, you need to pass the Application Readiness Check. The Application Readiness Check guide, outlining the criteria to successfully pass the Application Readiness Check, can be found here:
SAP App Center
SAP App Center, SAP’s new online marketplace dedicated to all partner solutions and select SAP solutions built on SAP’s market-leading platforms. The SAP App Center offers customers a modern user experience to browse and discover innovative solution use cases and extensions for their existing SAP application landscapes, including S/4 HANA, SuccessFactors, SAP Business ByDesign, SAP Business One and SAP Hybris.
Embedded PaaS (ePaaS) for SAP HANA Cloud Platform
To increase your choice and flexibility in building new solutions on SAP HANA Cloud Platform we are introducing with immediate effect a simplified revenue share-based offering. All partners participating in SAP PartnerEdge - Build that are subscribed to the SAP HANA Cloud Platform Innovation pack are eligible for this new commercial model.
SAP PartnerEdge Program for OEM Partners
SAP gives you the option to license the SAP technology embedded into your application to your customers, thus becoming fully self-sufficient in your sales cycle and reaching non-SAP customers.
Partners who have joined SAP PartnerEdge - Build after mid-July 2015 are welcome to sign up for theto get access to these additional licensing options. Build Value - 5 reasons why you should innovate on SAP software and platforms as an OEM partner.