Market Applications on the SAP App Center
Pre-requisites for Application Listing
Once you have finished developing and packaging your application, you need to pass the Application Readiness Check. Details of the application readiness check can be found in the.
The SAP Integration and Certification Center offers a wide range of certification services. Find out more about relatedwhich are available on a mandatory or optional basis.
Get Started with the Application Listing on the SAP App Center
Take advantage of theto list your application and benefit of featuring your solution to SAP´s global customer base.
- Be part of a vibrant and fast growing ecosystem
- Generate, nurture and monetize leads quickly
- Participate in SAP's marketing campaigns
At any time you canfor the SAP App Center and once approved, you will receive your credentials to (not S-user enabled) to the vendor dashboard with below functionalities:
- Find short how-to videos of maintaining company information and using the app wizard
- Enter and manage your company information
- List a new app using the App Center listing wizard
- Manage your existing apps
- Review all your notifications in once place
- Review all your apps ratings in one place
- are highlighted on the SAP App Center
Other Useful Resources
- SAP App Center logos for own usage on websites can be found in the "Knowledge Center" of the SAP App Center
- on SAP PartnerEdge Portal
- - Partner product names and content on SAP Web sites
If you have any questions please.
Latest NewsView all
- Sept. 20, 2016
- July 27, 2016
- June 14, 2016
- May 20, 2016
- April 26, 2016