New SAP Mobile Platform 3.0 Boot Camps announced for Q1 2014
In November SAP announced the availability of version 3.0 of the SAP Mobile Platform (SMP 3.0).
In order to equip partners with the SMP 3.0 knowledge required to deliver successful projects, the Rapid Innovation Group (RIG) will offer a comprehensive schedule of technical hands-on workshops in Q1/2014.
A series of 5-day workshops are planned to be delivered in all regions: APJ, EMEA, LATAM, MEE and NA.
Workshop details: The purpose of this workshop is to provide detailed insights into the technical and functional aspects of the technology stack, best practices for using SMP 3.0 and building robust applications.
- Get an in-depth understanding of the SMP architecture, features and operations
- Learn to install and administer SMP 3.0
- Learn to develop native Android online and offline applications using the OData SDK
- HTML5 Apache Cordova applications that use the Kapsel Plugins
- HTML5 mobile applications with AppBuilder
- Introduction to the SMP 3.0 integration layer: Integration Gateway
- Using Integration Gateway to expose OData services that connect to backend SOAP services
Please find the following scheduled class room boot camps:
- Feb. 03-07, 2014 in Palo Alto (USA) Registration available soon.
- March 17-21, 2014 in Newtown Square (USA) Registration available soon.