Watch Bjoern Goerke code and demonstrate live using the complete SAP HANA Cloud Platform application stack (SAP Executive Keynote - TechEd 2015)
Join Bjoern Goerke executive vice president and corporate officer of SAP and head of SAP’s Products & Innovation Technology unit on a spacey mission, which can only succeed due to SAP HANA Cloud Platform (HCP).
Bjoern code and demonstrate live using the complete SAP HANA Cloud Platform application stack and many of its highly relevant features and services. Wrapped in an entertaining story this keynote from SAP TechEd 2015 demonstrates the following elements:
- Expose backend-data via a REST/ODATA-service created on the fly leveraging Core Data Service Views in S/4HANA
- Get an SAP HANA Cloud Platform development account and connect it via SAP Cloud Connector to the S/4HANA-backend
- Display the backend data via a WebIDE-developed Fiori application on SAP HANA Cloud Platform using smart templates
- Put an advanced visualization on top of the data via an SAP HANA Cloud Platform based SAP UI5-app
- Mobilize the SAP UI5 app via SAP HANA Cloud Platform mobile services without any device-native coding
- Add environmental sensor data to the mobilize dashboard application in an IoT-scenario
- Add forecasting of critical information to the dashboard app via the predictive services of Cloud for Analytics
- Use the visual interaction toolkit for 3D-image models to guide corrective action based on the predictions
- Integrate device data into the scenario via SAP HANA Cloud Integration’s predefined integration flows.
Reserve an hour for this– you will find every minute of it worthwhile!