SAP Integration Certification
To you as an SAP partner, a wide range of certification services offered by the SAP Integration and Certification Center is available at an additional fee. The guidance and coaching that you receive as part of the SAP certification process, and the power of the “SAP-certified” brand will accelerate your ramp-up of SAP integration knowledge, your sales cycles and ultimately deployment of your application in SAP customers’ solution landscapes.
Certain types of applications or Go-to-Market options may require your application to be certified. Please find below more details on required SAP certifications:
Solution types that require SAP certification for listing on the SAP App Center
- Add-ons to SAP Business Suite that do not primarily enable SAP platform applications. These add-ons meet at least one of the following conditions:
- Run independently of an application that is based on one of the following SAP platforms: SAP Mobile Platform, SAP HANA Cloud Platform, SAP HANA, SAP Gateway, SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform
- Have a user interface not built on the SAP platforms listed above
- Exchange data directly with other systems through other mechanisms than SAP Gateway
- Solutions that are not built on or deployable on one of the following SAP platforms:
- SAP Mobile Platform, SAP HANA Cloud Platform, SAP HANA, SAP Gateway, SAP BusinessObjects BI Platform, SAP HANA Cloud Integration. This includes partner solutions such as IT management tools that are compatible with, but do not run on these platforms.
- Adapters based on SAP NetWeaver and Add-Ons to SAP NetWeaver
Marketing or Go-to-Market activities that require SAP certification for your solution
- Use of the “SAP-certified” logo or “Powered by SAP HANA” logo, e.g. in your SAP App Center listing and marketing material
- Use of the “SAP Fiori” trademark in conjunction with your application, verifying that it fulfills the . This information is aimed at customers and partners, and defines the qualities which need to be fulfilled by a SAP Fiori app. It covers design, technical and implementation criteria, defining qualities to be met beyond SAP product standards.
- Bundling and reselling of application-specific SAP runtime licenses
- SAP HANA Cloud Platform Multi Tenancy applications bundled and sold as embedded licensed application on SAP HANA Cloud Platform
Other benefits of SAP certification
With an SAP-certified integration, you demonstrate to your customers that your software solution is based on SAP-endorsed integration technologies and integrate via stable interfaces. Our certification process helps ensure high-quality integration of third-party products and a smooth flow of business data through SAP business applications and SAP components via open interfaces. It also helps partners gain the necessary consulting and test-system access to complete their certification projects.
For SAP’s customer, the SAP certification logo is the strongest proof of the technical alignment of a partner’s solution with SAP solutions. Take a look at the
The integration certification
Once you have certified your solution, you earn the right to use the appropriate SAP certification logo for example:
New: SAP Certified apps are now also highlighted on the SAP App Center.
- The same process applies for the re-certification.
- In the event that no certification scenario may be applicable, SAP may at its sole discretion offer to conduct a (TSR) of a partner application. Upon successful completion of a TSR, the partner application will be eligible for publication on the SAP App Center.
- Once you have passed the certification, you will receive a certificate and final test report (PDF format).
- SAP reserves the right to publish the certification statement on the SAP App Center based on partner agreement.
- Please also familiarize yourself with following documentations to ensure consistency in communications: SAP Partner Branding Guidelines and Communication and Font Treatment Guidelines available on the " " page.