Build Cloud and On-Premise Mobile Applications
Build Mobile Apps Supported by Valuable Developer Resources
SAP provides a comprehensive set of services and assets for our partners to support the building of high-value mobile apps. Find all technical resources and tutorials to begin developing on SAP mobile technology and deploying your mobile apps on the SAP HANA Cloud Platform mobile services or SAP Mobile Platform.
You may also be interested in the following topics:
SAP Gateway - is a development framework, which is available as an SAP NetWeaver Application Server ABAP (AS ABAP) add-on, which you can install on top of your existing SAP Business Suite or application platform. SAP Gateway offers development and generation tools to create OData services to a variety of client development tools. Put simply, it establishes a connection between SAP Business Suite data and target clients, platforms, and programming framework.
SAP EMR Unwired mobile app - As an SAP partner, you can help healthcare providers make better-informed decisions and enable collaboration to improve clinical outcomes – while ensuring the privacy and security of patient data. Learn how SAP EMR Unwired can be extended or used to create completely new mobile applications.
Read more about the latest recommendations on technology specific training and education materials.
- openSAP - Imagine you could go back to university to learn more about topics that are key to success in the SAP ecosystem, and combine your studies with your busy work schedule. Well, now you can: with .
- Take advantage of enterprise and application mobility architecture courses. - Select your specific training from a large variety of course offerings.
- SAP Mobile Platform 3.0 Course for Developers - SAP Education has just released a global course that focuses on new features following the release of SAP Mobile Platform 2.3. This three-day, highly technical, hands-on course is ideal for developers who have already gained SMP 2.3 expertise or attended other SMP 2.3 developer courses. Read the for details.
- SAP Learning Hub - The e-learning option for SAP Partners
- OData Curriculum for SAP Partners - This curriculum provides you with the fundamental concepts about OData, how OData provides uniform access to heterogeneous SAP applications, independent of their architecture, release and platform on any client and any device in a simple and fast way.
Here you will find code samples, snippets and other kinds of templates to learn about the SAP technology.
Mobile reference applications - These are complete applications that are built to demonstrate product integration and to serve as reference implementations. They help developers learn to build mobile apps that integrate different technologies.
Documentation and References
Review valuable documentation, information and other references.
- for SAP HANA Cloud Platform mobile services
- for SAP Mobile Platform
- for online apps
- for SAP Afaria (Registration required)
- for migrating MBO Apps from Sybase Unwired Platform to OData on SAP Mobile Platform 3.0 or HANA Cloud Platform mobile services (HCPms)
- for migrating an MBO-based application to an OData Offline App with SMP 3.0 and Kapsel
- provides information that allows you to clearly understand the availability and capabilities of UX innovations, UI technologies and services. It also indicates the values of these specific items and how they could be adopted in customer environments. ( )
Check out other resources for specific technology based on SAP Mobile Platform and SAP Afaria.
- for SAP Mobile Platform - In our developer center SAP offers learning material and a technical FAQ that will help you to fully leverage the power of SAP Mobile Platform and build your mobile apps.
- Mobile Application Development Platform for Developers -
- - SMP provides you with state of the art technology, guaranteeing enterprise ready operations, with built in features including Security, Performance, Supportability, Lifecycle Management and more.
- up to version SMP 2.3 focusing tutorials, example projects and white papers
- - Mobile solutions using SAP HANA data sources
- UI development toolkit for and
- SAP development tools for
Collaborate with your peers and discuss technical developer topics. Learn about common best practices and patterns for developing SAP Mobile Platform solutions.
- - SAP HANA Cloud Platform mobile services (HCPms) will replace the well-known SAP Mobile Platform, enterprise edition, cloud version (commonly referred to as SMP Cloud)
- - Submit ideas, collaborate on and vote for ideas, and connect with the teams influencing the future of SAP products
- - Collaborate and discuss technical developer topics
Need technical help with your development environment? Visit our.