Get Access to Your Account for SAP HANA Cloud Platform
After you signed the cooperation agreement for the SAP PartnerEdge program for Application Development, you will receive an e-mail notification from SAP PartnerEdge for Application partner program team with further information how to activate your SAP HANA Cloud platform account.
SAP HANA Cloud Platform account
- To install SAP development tools for Eclipse for SAP HANA Cloud Platform, please click .
- The S-User ID you received with the e-mail notification provides authorization to access the SAP HANA Cloud Platform Cockpit.
- Please note this important step:
- Activate your SAP HANA Cloud Platform account for your company available using this .
- A dialog appears the first time you try to access any area that requires authentication.
- Specify a display name for your account if you want to change the prepopulated company name.
- Use the account display name to distinguish more easily your accounts in case you have more than one. You can change the display name at anytime.
- The datacenter location is determined according to your selection in the order form received from Application Development Partner Program team.
- For details regarding account management please follow this .
- You can manage your SAP HANA Cloud Platform account and applications through the , which you can access directly with your S-User.
- If you have created your SAP HANA Cloud Platform account for US, you can directly access the with your S-User.
Learn how to get started with SAP HANA Cloud Platform by reading the details in the
Please have a look at theusing the SAP HANA Cloud Platform. This guide describes the operational aspects of developing and running applications using the SAP HANA Cloud Platform. It is intended for SAP partners that are developing Java and HTML5 applications using the SAP HANA Cloud Platform. The focus topics of the guide are setting up the development workflow (development, testing and production stages), development of multi-tenant applications and account management in a development or production setup.
Installation numbers, License key and Support Component for SAP HANA Cloud Platform
With the e-mail notification from SAP PartnerEdge for Application Development program team you received the installation number for SAP HANA Cloud Platform.
You need the installation number only in the event that you would like to create support messages with SAP. In addition, the license key and assigned System ID (SID) relating to your installation number is required. Both the License key and SID are assigned automatically to your SAP HANA Cloud Platform installation number.
In case that you cannot create a support message, please check if an SID is assigned to your installation number. To assign a SID manually, please access the SAP Support portal here and follow the instructions under ‘System data – Create system (without license key)’. Please choose SAP NetWeaver as the product and look for the SAP HANA Cloud Installation number. Please provide a 3 digit alphanumeric System ID (e.g. P00, D00).
For additional technical support on the SAP HANA Cloud Platform please visit theand see .
You can find further information on supporting services on our . (see the section “Documentation and References”).
SAP HANA Cloud Portal
- You have received access to the SAP HANA Cloud Portal as part of the HANA Cloud Platform Innovation Pack.
- Find supporting information to get started with SAP HANA Cloud Portal in the documentation .
SAP HANA Cloud Platform Mobile Services
- Your SAP HANA Cloud Platform account has been configured to access the SAP HANA Cloud Platform Mobile Services
- Please note: Before accessing Mobile Services Cockpit, please assign users to appropriate roles as described .
- The SAP Mobile Platform SDK 3.0 is available for download from the on the SAP Service Marketplace. For access you will need your S-User and the installation number for your innovation pack of SAP HANA Cloud Platform which you received with your welcome Email for the HANA Cloud Platform.
Please note that in order to use the “App Configuration Discovery Service” by Mobile Secure, cloud edition, you need to request this feature by creating an incident via the Service Market Place on component MOB-SEC-ASP. Please include your customer ID, HCP account name and S/ID in the ticket, as well as the contact email address of the technical person who should be associated with the service. All information required to activate the service with your HANA Cloud Platform account will be sent to this email address. You can find more information about the service.
SAP HANA Cloud Platform - SAP HANA DbaaS for native SAP HANA development (64GB)
If you have signed up to the SAP HANA DBaaS for native SAP HANA development as an additional service based on the SAP HANA Cloud Platform, please find supporting information to get started with SAP HANA Development in this.
SAP HANA Cloud Platform enablement for SuccessFactors extensions
If you have signed a SuccessFactors Sales Demo tenant as an additional service based on the SAP HANA Cloud Platform with an additional agreement, please consider the following points:
- You will be onboarded to the and receive a separate notification mail.
- The online training is a pre-requisite to run SFSF tenants and can be accessed with your S-User.
- The to request a SFSF tenant can be found in the and the process is guided by your assigned Partner Service Advisor.
- For enabling the SAP HANA Cloud Platform extension package for SuccessFactors, please follow the steps in this .
- Information on and the above configuration information can be found in the SAP Help Portal.
- System support for the SFSF Sales Demo Tenant is provided via the and a support form can be accessed under ‘contact us’.
- Product Support with regard to the SAP HANA Cloud extension or use of SFSF APIs, please create a SAP support message below the SAP Support portal. You can find the respective support components in the .
SAP HANA Cloud Platform extension for SAP Jam
In case you have signed the additional service SAP Jam based on the SAP HANA Cloud Platform, please consider this:
- You will receive further instructions in a separate email regarding access to the SAP Jam Service.
- See further details regarding and the , in which you find a description for SAML configuration with HCP.
SAP HANA Cloud Platform extension for SAP Cloud for Customer
In case you have signed the additional service SAP Cloud for Customer Extensions based on the SAP HANA Cloud Platform, please consider these points:
- You will receive further instructions in a separate email with initial user and access information for your SAP Cloud for Customer System.
- You have to enable the SAP HANA Cloud Platform extension for SAP Cloud for Customer. Please follow the steps from this .
- For the use of the SAP Cloud identity service for SAP Cloud for customer extensions, please see paragraph 2 and 3 of the .
- For ticket creation regarding SAP Cloud for Customer, please see the and the .
SAP Mobile Documents
SAP Mobile Documents Service provided on SAP HANA Cloud platform can be purchased by partners as additional resource. Please find details on SAP Mobile documents.
In case of problems accessing the SAP Mobile Documents Service after enablement on SAP HANA Cloud Platform, please verify the user authorization as described.
Support tickets regarding SAP Mobile Documents can be addressed via Support component BC-SRV-MCM.
Latest NewsView all