Get Technical Support for the SAP Products and Platforms
In case, your development team may need technical support, you can use the following communication channels to contact SAP regarding internal support needs.
Please note for non-‘Product Defect’ related inquiries, make use of theto check for information or to post your case. Please also work with your dedicated SAP Partner Service Advisor to check for additional options available in the context your SAP PartnerEdge membership.
Create a Support Ticket
- Log in to the .
- Select Report an Incident
To learn more about this process, access our guide to creating a support ticket. Find more information about technical support in the.
Advice on Managing Support Tickets
After you submit a support ticket to SAP:
- Monitor the message for updates on a daily basis by going to the support ticket .
- Monitor the site frequently for messages with a priority of “very high” and “high”.
- Respond quickly to all requests for supporting information.
- Send the message back to SAP after the update is completed.
- Update a message at any time by using the memo type Info for SAP.
If your request message from SAP is marked as “Customer Action”:
- SAP is waiting for your response and cannot continue with the investigation
- It will be automatically closed if the message remains in this status for too long
- You can change messages and send additional information
Please refer to the SAP Notes service,, for additional information regarding setting the correct priority for your messages.