Build Integrated Applications with SAP NetWeaver and SAP Gateway
Build Applications with Solution Back-End Integration Supported by Valuable Developer Resources
SAP provides a comprehensive set of services and assets for our partners to support you in building high-value applications for your customers.
Learn all you need to know about relevant backend integrations and find all technical developer resources to get started and developing and deploying your applications into an SAP back-end solution.
Read more about the latest recommendations on technology specific training and education materials.
- - Identify courses that best fit your need and role. Select your specific training from a large variety of course offerings.
- The - General information on what SAP Gateway offers is especially useful if you are a project manager, a technical consultant planning for an implementation, or a developer trying out OData provisioning and consumption.
- NEW: The - SAP Gateway for Microsoft is an interoperability framework from SAP that leverages SAP Gateway and Microsoft technologies enabling customers and partners to easily and quickly compose solutions that consume and extend SAP throughout Microsoft technologies for on premise and on demand deployment
- OData Curriculum for SAP Partners - This curriculum provides you with the fundamental concepts about OData, how OData provides uniform access to heterogeneous SAP applications, independent of their architecture, release and platform on any client and any device in a simple and fast way.
- SAP Learning Hub - The e-learning option for SAP Partners
Here you will find code samples, snippets and other kinds of templates to learn about the SAP technology.
- - This scenario consists of an overview of different business figures based on open invoices, including the average number of days a customer´s invoices are open, the sum of the amount of these open invoices (including currency conversion) and a flag set by customization values to identify critical customers.
- SAP Gateway - . SAP Gateway technology provides a simple way to interact with SAP applications through variety of devices, environments and platforms based on market standards.
Documentation and References
Review valuable documentation, information and other references.
- of SAP NetWeaver
- of SAP Gateway
- NEW: of SAP Gateway for Microsoft
- for SAP Gateway
- Installing and configuring
- for SAP Gateway
- capturing topics like ABAP UI, ABAP in Eclipse, ABAP connectivity or troubleshooting
- provides information that allows you to clearly understand the availability and capabilities of UX innovations, UI technologies and services. It also indicates the values of these specific items and how they could be adopted in customer environments. ( )
Check out other resources for specific technology based on SAP Gateway and SAP NetWeaver.
- Create and account on the Gateway Demo system ( ): To better enable developers to try out OData access via SAP Gateway, we updated an existing SAP Gateway system to a new landscape ES4. Developers can now easily register to a developer account, which is free of charge and play around with the Gateway services offered. Developers can use the system to build initial integrations, POCs and simple demos to explore data consumption directly against SAP.
- for SAP-endorsed integration technologies
- UI development toolkit for and
- SAP development tools for
- for SAP NetWeaver
- - Get started now with our shared SAP Gateway Service Consumption System and learn how to integrate your app with an SAP backend system right now! Sign up for a free SAP ECC system, filled with demo data and a variety of sample oData services.
- Learn how to build a
- Getting started with
Collaborate with your peers and discuss technical developer topics. Learn about common best practices and patterns for developing integrated applications with SAP Gateway and SAP NetWeaver.
- SAP Gateway
- on SCN
- NEW: on SCN
- SAP ABAP Platform
- on SCN
Need technical help with your development environment? Please visit our.