SAP HANA Cloud Platform, Identity Management
Leveraging SAP HANA Cloud Platform, identity management, SAP’s enterprise solution for identity lifecycle management in the cloud, you can now provide your customers with simple and secure cloud-based access to their business processes, applications, and data they need. Featuring state-of-the art authentication mechanisms, secure web single sign-on functionality, on-premise integration, and convenient self-service options, SAP HANA Cloud Platform, identity management simplifies user experience in the cloud.
Help your customers to:
- Centralize user management and ensure secure authentication to cloud or on-premise web applications anywhere and on any device
- Benefit from single sign-on and identity federation based on the SAML standard - within or outside of the corporate network
- Strengthen security with Two-Factor Authentication or enable Social Login based on their corporate needs from B2E to B2C scenarios
- Integrate with existing Identity Infrastructure, as an option - Microsoft Active Directory or SAP NetWeaver® Server
- Leverage out-of-the-box user self-services like user registration, password reset, user profile
- Apply own look-and-feel and policies
Partners in SAP PartnerEdge for Application Development can now leverage the SAP HANA Cloud Platform, identity management service included in the SAP HANA Cloud Platform Innovation pack.
SAP HANA Cloud Platform, identity management is tightly integrated with SAP HANA® Cloud Platform, with just one click SAP HANA Cloud Platform, identity management will become the Trusted Identity Provider for your SAP HANA Cloud® Platform account. SAP HANA Cloud Platform, identity management allows you to protect very flexibly the applications you build with Risk-Based Authentication rules and explore the many other capabilities and configuration options of SAP HANA Cloud Platform, identity management.
Find out more information about SAP HANA Cloud Platform, identity management:
Latest NewsView all