SAP S/4HANA extensions on SAP HANA Cloud Platform
With SAP HANA Cloud Platform (HCP) enablement for SAP S/4HANA extensions, SAP platform partners and customers can extend reach and scope of the Digital Core S/4HANA.
Major use cases:
- Increase user productivity and reach out to external users & devices
- Integrate with SAP Cloud apps (SuccessFactors, Ariba etc.) and 3rd party solutions
- Extend core processes by before and after steps, (e.g., customer service or triggers from sensor data)
- Build new standalone cloud apps
At the technology level SAP HANA Cloud Integration and the SAP Cloud Connector enable the integration of SAP S/4HANA extensions based on HCP.
Business leaders at enterprises, who want to win the competition at the digital transformation, very often consider these goals:
- Evolve or radically innovate business processes
- Increase user productivity
- Balance LoBs & 3rd parties agility with Enterprise IT’s consistency
- Monetize Industry 4.0 and IoT
- Gain insights into business partners’ interaction
- Expand business into strongest evolving markets
Regarding these ambitious objectives, organizations can benefit from SAP S/4HANA and SAP HANA Cloud Platform innovations. For example, they introduce S/4HANA for simplified processes and realtime insight in Supply Chain Management. Customers and partners use HCP to build new UI’s or to extend core processes by before and after steps. With this approach, companies accelerate their journey to a digital advantage.
Clickfor full access to the white paper on SAP® S/4HANA Extensibility for Customers and Partners.
Licenses for SAP S/4HANA are included in the Innovation Pack for application integration as part of the Application Developer User for Partners. The required licenses for SAP HANA Platform are included in the Innovation Pack for SAP HANA & databases.
Latest NewsView all