Market & Sell Applications on the SAP App Center
Pre-requisites for Application Listing
Once you have finished developing and packaging your application, you can request approval for listing on the SAP App Center via our. Please note: Certain types of applications require a certification by the SAP Integration Certification Center (ICC). Please check out if this applies to your solution.
Even in the case that your scenario would not require certification, an optional certification always provides an added go-to-market benefit as it gives customers a proof point on the readiness and integration of your application. Please request approval to register your packaged platform application for go-to-market readiness using our new.
If your solution has been certified by SAP before or if you plan to certify your packaged application, please provide according information during the registration process of your packaged application for go-to-market readiness.
Packaged Platform Application Registration for Go-to-Market Readiness:
- You need your S-User to logon to the tool
- Please provide information as requested in the application registration questionnaire and submit your answers.
- With approval of your application registration for go-to-market readiness, you will receive an approval email with further instructions on how to publish your solution on the SAP App Center.
Get Started with the Application Listing on the SAP App Center
Take advantage of theto list your application and benefit of featuring your solution to SAP´s global customer base.
- Be part of a vibrant and fast growing ecosystem
- Generate, nurture and monetize leads quickly
- Participate in SAP's marketing campaigns
At any time you canfor the SAP App Center and once approved, you will receive your credentials to (not S-user enabled) to the vendor dashboard with below functionalities:
- Find short how-to videos of maintaining company information and using the app wizard
- Enter and manage your company information
- List a new app using the App Center listing wizard
- Manage your existing apps
- Review all your notifications in once place
- Review all your apps ratings in one place
- New: SAP Certified apps are highlighted on the SAP App Center
Other Useful Resources
- SAP App Center logos for own usage on websites can be found in the "Knowledge Center" of the SAP App Center
- on SAP PartnerEdge Portal
- - Partner product names and content on SAP Web sites
If you have any questions please.